March events in Phoenix. The weather in Phoenix is great for some outdoor activities. Here are some ideas of things to do for the month of March. Enjoy!
Get your green on for these St. Patrick’s Day Events
This weekend is St. Patrick’s Day. Get your green on and celebrate! Here are 2 events this weekend:
Great lot, over 1 Acre!
Land for Sale in Buckeye! Are you looking to buy land to build your dream home? Here’s your chance to buy for only $65,000.
The lot is rectangular in shape with North / South exposure. Cable, water and electric are at the street.
There are several other lots that are close by if you would like a package deal. This is a great option for a builder.
You must see this Builders Dream home! Set on a 1-acre lot, this house is just waiting for all your finishing touches. Priced to sell fast for $215,000!
***Freedom to Design***
You have the freedom to design the house the way you want it! You get to pick your flooring, appliances, window coverings and landscaping.
Amazing Mountain views from your master bedroom, kitchen and extended covered back patio.
There are lots of events going on this weekend in and around Phoenix. If you’re looking for something to do, check out this list below.
Hire me before buying a new construction home!
Did You Know… that it’s the BUILDER against the BUYER? That’s what happens when buying a new construction home and you use the builder’s real estate agent for the paperwork.
Special Event on Sun Valley Parkway this weekend
A section of Sun Valley Parkway will be closed this Sat. & Sun., March 10 & 11, from 7 to 11 a.m. for a special event for the Senior Olympics.
Here are the details:
- The west side of Desert Oasis Blvd. to the north side of Tartesso Parkway.
- Residents from both Sun City Festival and Tartesso will have access to and from Sun Valley Parkway
- Sun City Festival residents will be able to go east.
- Tartesso residents will be able to go south.
Maricopa County Sheriff Deputies will be stationed at each location to direct traffic.
Emergency personnel will have access to this area at all times, if needed.
8 Reasons to Hire ME as your Real Estate Agent
1. I am honest! I will always tell you the truth regarding the market and pricing comparable homes in your area.
2. I am an expert in our marketplace and I study the market statistics.
3. I am energetic when looking for sellers and buyers for my listings.
4. I deliver strong customer service and customer communication.
5. I keep a rigorous schedule and I follow a defined plan of action to get your home sold.
6. I have the power to protect your equity by negotiating the best price for your home.
7. I am in a network of the most highly trained Real Estate Agents to attract buyers for your home.
8. I am committed to being a great salesperson so I constantly improve my skills by attending training seminars.
Remember it costs the same to hire the best!
After multiple offers I’m happy to say this property is under contract!
Live, Work and Love the city of Peoria, AZ
I am blessed to live and work in Peoria, AZ! It’s not hard to sell real estate to newcomers when I am Peoria’s #1 cheerleader. It’s a fact that Peoria, Arizona has become one of the most desirable places to live in the state of Arizona. Yes, I definitely Live, Work and Love the city of Peoria, AZ!
Located in Arizona’s Sonoran Desert, Peoria is a thriving city with about 164,000 residents. With approximately 325 days of sunshine per year it’s also one of the sunniest places in the country!